Here at HBJJC, we follow the principles that were handed down from Grandmaster Helio Gracie through Master Caique Elias. Gracie/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu utilizes positioning, leverage, and submission holds to subdue the opponent. You will learn all aspects of Gracie/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Sport, Self-Defense, and Vale Tudo! This is ideal when dealing with an attacker who is bigger, heavier, and stronger. Our adult classes are open to men and women. The classes are designed to gradually get you in shape and familiar with the techniques in a safe, friendly environment. Call (281)770-3670 to set up your FREE trial today!
- Beginners – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays @ 6:30pm
- Mixed Class (All Levels) – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays @ 11:00am
- Advanced – Tuesdays, Thursdays @ 7:30pm
- Open Mat – Saturdays @ 12:00pm
Our Kickboxing/MMA class is designed to compliment our Gracie/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Program. We utilize elements of Western Boxing, Thai Boxing, and Karate. You will learn to punch, kick, knee, elbow, and the defenses, as well as how to prevent the takedown, not to get hit once you are on your back, and how to get back up to your feet. Call (281)770-3670 to set up your FREE trial today!
- All Levels – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays @ 8:00pm
- Street Defense – Tuesday, Thursdays @ 6:30pm
Free Trial Available! Call (281)770-3670